Hall Hire Terms
CASUAL HALL HIRE (one off hire)
Please read the following -
1. Check COVID-19 rules to ensure your event conforms -
a. You need to keep a Register of Guests in attendance/onsite which must be retained for 28 days and be
available if asked for by hall management.
2. Check the online calendars to see when the Hall is available -
Mon – Fri hire: https://www.empirebayprogress.org.au/calendar-Mon-Fri
Sat – Sun hire: https://www.empirebayprogress.org.au/calendar-Sat-Sun
3. Download and read the HALL HIRE FORM (click here) and complete Application Form (last 2 pages of the Hall Hire
Form) and email to email@example.com
Read the CODE OF CONDUCT (click here).
4. Pay the $75 booking fee to the EBPA (bank account details are on the form) to be made at the time of booking (non-
refundable) to secure your booking.
1. Neighbourhood noise: strict rules apply to noise allowable when hiring the hall. Party noise MUST cease by 10pm or
police will be called.
2. Complaints related to noise and/or anti-social behaviour will be referred to the Police at the time of receipt of complaint.
If Police are called the hire of the Hall may be immediately terminated (at the sole discretion of the EBPA or appointed
officer) and the Hall will be vacated. Hiring fee and security deposit will be non-refundable.
3. Any alcohol consumed outside the Hall and its garden areas is prohibited. Hiring fee and security deposit will be
PERMANENT HALL HIRE
Should you wish to hire the hall on a weekly or monthly basis, please email your interest to: