Hall Hire Terms
Please ensure you are able to confirm with these conditions before asking to hire the Hall.
Our Volunteers will only reply to requests once the following has been completed:
CASUAL HIRE (one off hire) -
1. Check COVID requirements - At present, there are no restrictions in place due to COVID. But please be aware this may change and in so doing the conditions of hire may also change.
2. Check the calendar - See if your preferred date is available:
Mon – Fri hire: https://www.empirebayprogress.org.au/calendar-Mon-Fri
Sat – Sun hire: https://www.empirebayprogress.org.au/calendar-Sat-Sun
3. Read the CODE OF CONDUCT to ensure your function will comply (click here).
5. Complete Application Form (last 2 pages of the Hall Hire Form)
6. Once completed, scan and email an electronic copy to email@example.com
7. Pay the $75 booking fee to the EBPA (bank account details are on the booking form) in order to secure
your booking. Pay the booking fee of $75, using the code comprising function date and surname,
for example: Brown family hiring the hall 15 Sept 2022 the code for transfer of payment would be: 220915 Brown
This is non-refundable. Payment in full is due no later than 21 days from the event.
All other costs are outlined on page 6 of the Hall Hire Form
1. Neighbourhood noise: strict rules apply to noise allowable when hiring the hall. Party noise MUST cease by 10pm or
police will be called.
2. Complaints related to noise and/or anti-social behaviour will be referred to the Police at the time of receipt of complaint.
If Police are called the hire of the Hall may be immediately terminated (at the sole discretion of the EBPA or appointed
officer) and the Hall will be vacated. Hiring fee and security deposit will be non-refundable.
3. Consumption of alcohol outside the Hall and its garden areas is prohibited. Hiring fee and security deposit will be
PERMANENT HALL HIRE
Should you wish to hire the hall on a weekly or monthly basis, please email your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org